+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Mosque of Notre Dame

I have ALOT of Frigging posts

Default The Mosque of Notre Dame

http://gatesofvienna.blogspot.com/20...ml#readfurther

Monday, April 27, 2009
    The Mosque of Notre Dame

by Baron Bodissey

Sebastien from Paris sends the following information about the publication of a Counterjihad

novel in French translation:

The Mosque of Notre DameThe Mosque of Notre Dame, a best-selling book by Elena Chudinova,

has been translated into French from Russian, and, after initially being available as a free

downloadable pdf, has finally been published by Tatamis in France.

This book is set in the year 2048 in Paris after France has been taken over by Wahhabite

Islam, and the Vatican no longer exists. The novel starts with a public stoning on the Place

de l’Arc de Triomphe and focuses on the lives of non-Muslims living in ghettos, families that

have converted to ensure a good position in this new world, a pre-Vatican II Catholic

resistance group, and an active resistance cell.

You won’t be able to put down this novel, and it is imperative that it gets the widest

possible publicity. The publisher would really like to see an English language version and for

this to happen, we need to start generating interest among the general public.

The book launch that took place on the 18th of April was of course not in a Catholic

meeting place, because the Catholic Church, after years of Islamo-Christian dialogue, will

never publicly offend the “Religion of Peace”.

- - - - - - - - -

This was never more obvious than on the following Tuesday, when the publisher, along with

celebrated Islamologue Anne-Marie Delcambre, were disinvited from an interview they were

scheduled to do on Radio Notre Dame, the main French Catholic radio station.

The publisher is planning to have readings from the novel performed in front of Notre Dame

and he even mentioned selling the book as people leave Mass.

The publisher, Jean Robin, like the Islamologue Anne-Marie Delcambre and the author Elena

Chudinova, are very courageous and deserve all the publicity and support they can get.

More information can be found on the Galliawatch site.

Baron Bodissey | 4/27/2009 11:50:00 AM
    "never play leapfrog with a unicorn"

Default Re: The Mosque of Notre Dame

An interesting premise for a novel.
    Being a slave to my Muse, I write what 'Muses me.

"Democracy has few values of its own: it is as good,or as bad, as the principles of the people who operate it. In the hands of liberal and tolerant people, it will produce a liberal and tolerant government; in the hands of cannibals, a government of cannibals." Norman Davies.

Quote Originally Posted by Paddy View Post
    An interesting premise for a novel.
    Some might even call it a novel approach.

You're a punster in good stead.
    Being a slave to my Muse, I write what 'Muses me.

"Democracy has few values of its own: it is as good,or as bad, as the principles of the people who operate it. In the hands of liberal and tolerant people, it will produce a liberal and tolerant government; in the hands of cannibals, a government of cannibals." Norman Davies.

+ Reply to Thread